https://datalab.marine.rutgers.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/odl-header-012219.png 0 0 Anna Pfeiffer-Herbert https://datalab.marine.rutgers.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/odl-header-012219.png Anna Pfeiffer-Herbert2021-06-03 14:12:092021-06-03 14:22:30Salinity Contours Slide 1
- Using OOI Data to Teach Data Analysis and Scientific Computing Skills in Upper-Level CoursesOctober 21, 2021 - 2:00 pm
- Facilitating Student Analysis of Real Data by Creating a Flexible Python NotebookApril 29, 2021 - 3:00 pm
- Using Python Notebooks to Build Students’ Skills, Confidence and KnowledgeApril 22, 2021 - 2:00 pm
- Teaching Concepts in Data Analysis with Live CodingApril 9, 2021 - 2:00 pm
- Enhancing Lectures with Interactive Data ExplorationsMarch 25, 2021 - 2:00 pm
This site was developed with the support of the National Science Foundation under Grant No. OCE-1831625. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.